Perfect Paws Pet Rescue carefully screens each potential home to find the right family for each of our pets.
Every pet has a different personality, traits and needs, so we carefully screen to make sure that the home they go to can meet their needs, will be a good personality match and has a high potential as a permanent home for the pet.
If you've adopted from us before please click directly to the Adoption Form.
Perfect Paws Pet Rescue's Adoption Guidelines:
- You must be 18 years of age and have a current, valid photo ID to adopt from Perfect Paws Pet Rescue
- You will need to have proof that all adults living in your household have knowledge of and have consented to you bringing a pet into the household.
- We will conduct an interview, which will include many questions about your family, your lifestyle and your home. We will also ask you questions to be sure you understand your responsibilities and will be able to deal with any special needs the pet may have.
- If you rent, you must bring a written approval from your landlord, including your landlord's full name, complete address, phone number and e-mail address.
- We reserve the right to conduct an inspection of the residence where pet will live.
- We ask you to provide references and reserve the right to contact those references.
- You will also be required to read and sign an adoption agreement.
- You will be expected to pay an Adoption Fee* of $200 [ - except for older pets [over 5 years old] which are no fee pets in an attempt to encourage people to adopt our older pets - since most people prefer a puppy or younger dog]
- If you are adopting a 'no-fee' pet, we would very much appreciate a donation to our rescue!
*If you are wondering why we have such strict guidelines, or charge adoption fees, please check out our Perfect Paws FAQ - where these questions - and many others we are most frequently asked - will be answered for you!
ALL fields with * are REQUIRED or form won't process! Thank you ...