This is the web site of STAIRWAYS ACROSS SAN FRANCISCO - A SERVICE OF DM FOOTWORKS
I can be reached via e-mail at:
For each visitor to this Web site, our Web Server automatically recognizes NO information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
- Only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Web page
- Aggregate information on what pages visitors access or visit
- The e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail
- Information volunteered by the visitor, such as on our Reservations Form
The information we collect is NOT shared with other organizations for commercial or any other purposes.
With respect to cookies: We do not set any cookies.
We will not contact you unless you request it via an e-mail or one of our forms.
We never share your information with anyone.
We do NOT share your e-mail address with any third party.
If you supply us with your postal address online you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address if this method is your preference.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online will only receive telephone contact from us to provide you with the information you requested if you prefer that method of contact.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not have any Ad Servers on this site - only links to related or helpful information, and we are not responsible for any content they have or actions they take if you choose to visit their sites.
We will never use your information for any other purposes than for which it was originally collected.
In the event that we may decide to use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice, and our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our Website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back to our Website and this page specifically from time to time.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information [including proprietary information] that we maintain about them.
Visitors may access this information by e-mailing us at the above address.
Visitors can have this information corrected, if necessary, by sending us e-mail at the above address.
With respect to security: We do not ask for security sensitive information.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact:
- Us at the above addresses or phone number
- The DMA's Committee on Ethical Business Practices at
- State or Local Chapters of the Better Business Bureau
- State or Local Consumer Protection Office
- The Federal Trade Commission by phone at 202-FTC-HELP (202-382-4357) or electronically at http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/complaint.htm